Assistant Thermal insulation - a software product for the selection of the optimal thermal insulation design for equipment, pipelines for various purposes and building envelopes.
The demo version of the program is available at the following link: Download
Thermal Insulation Parameter Calculation Program - Thermal Insulation Assistant. Version "Engineer Friend" (ATI.ID). When you need to calculate the parameters of heat-insulating materials in everyday life, but you do not have special knowledge in the field of heat engineering, materials science, etc., you turn to your fellow engineers. Program ATI.ID. It is designed specifically so that you can easily turn for help in calculating it, as if you were turning to your own friend.
The program serves as your assistant in thermal insulation issues at the level of another heating designer.
Version "Engineer Friend" - allows you to:
- To calculate the thickness of thermal insulation for domestic needs, HVAC and HWS systems (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and heat water supply). The temperature range for household systems is limited from -40 to +110 ºC.
- Calculate the thickness of thermal insulation according to 2 conditions and 3 criteria:
According to the condition of ensuring human security according to the criteria
- burn protection (for energy temperatures above +200ºC)
- protection against condensation from air on the surface of the pipeline.
According to the condition of economic feasibility of the thickness of thermal insulation:
- according to the criterion of the level of heat losses normalized in the Russian Federation for equipment and pipelines in accordance with the selected standard.
If you find a mistake or have any suggestions for improving or expanding the functionality of the program, please inform us. For all questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org