The purpose of the K-TGR program is a comprehensive simulation of unsteady operating conditions of the pipeline. The program provides calculation of oil temperatures along the length of the pipeline and the thickness of thermal insulation in accordance with: - RD 153-39.4-113-01 "Norms of technological design of oil trunk pipelines" - SNiP 2.05.06-85 “Trunk pipelines”
The program allows you to: - conduct thermohydraulic calculation of unsteady operation of the pipeline with an automated calculation of ambient temperatures; - conduct thermohydraulic calculation of the unsteady operation of the pipeline with manual selection of ambient temperatures; - based on the results of a thermal-hydraulic calculation, calculate the thickness of thermal insulation according to the conditions for stopping oil pumping and isothermal oil flow;
- based on the results of thermal-hydraulic calculation, construct a graph of the distribution of oil temperature along the length of the pipeline;
- based on the results of a thermal-hydraulic calculation, calculate the costs of pumping and heating oil, as well as the costs of thermal insulation, anti-corrosion coating, protective shells;
- according to the results of thermal-hydraulic calculation, optimize the thickness of thermal insulation according to economic indicators;
- to calculate materials necessary for insulation of butt joints for pipes with factory thermal insulation;
- calculate the stability of the position (against the ascent) of pipelines laid on flooded sections of the route;
- calculate the strength of the pipeline laid underground.