Competence is the quality of an organization that has comprehensive knowledge in any field and whose opinion is therefore credible, authoritative.
The competence of the NIIST Institute is based on its staff.
The key to success and development of a company is, first of all, well-chosen and highly qualified personnel. Caring for your employees, the ability to correctly apply their knowledge and skills, the ability to listen to their opinions and experience - the best vector in the direction of success.
We can safely declare that we are proud of our specialists and are glad that they have chosen us as the application and development of their own experience.
Each of our employees is an expert in his field, a highly qualified specialist and a respected scientist. There is no question beyond our staff.
- Main oil and gas pipelines.
- Normative and technical documentation and standardization.
- Product Conformity Assessment.
- Engineering Calculators (CAD).
- Engineering protection.
- Composite materials.
- Protective anticorrosion coatings.
- Electrochemical protection.
- Thermal insulation materials.
- Industrial electrical heating systems.
- Consulting and financial planning.
- Market analysis and competition.
- Securing market entry.
- Creating markets.
- Processing of elastomeric masses.
- Organization of industrial production "from scratch".
- Optimization of design decisions.
- Construction in MMG.
- Thermotechnical modeling.
- Weighting coatings.
- Enamel pipes.