The Center for Economic Research is represented by the Investment Analysis Laboratory.
The economic activity of our institute is impossible without evaluating the financial performance of products and services. Functionally, our activity in terms of competence in investment analysis is reduced to two areas:
Development of documents for business valuation and organization of financing:
- declarations of intent and pre-design study;
- business plans;
- investment and information memoranda;
- retrospective and promising financial models. feasibility studies;
- technical and economic calculations; investment offers;
- other documents related to the presentation of the initiated project.
- analysis of the investment attractiveness of the business at the time of purchase or M & A transactions;
- Description of the business model consultations on financial modeling in specialized programs: Project Expert; alt-invest, etc .;
- strategic analysis;
- development and evaluation of market models, marketing strategies, plans and policies,